Sources for dual lighted mirror equipped visors for the Buick Regal

SLZ

What other 80's etc.. GM cars carry both drivers and pass side visors with lighted mirrors, in similar style to the Regals? Also, are these available in a longer visor with the center roof attachment mount?

I noticed when searching a regal without a headliner that there is a provision (mounting point for a screw) in the front center section of the interior roof (above the mirror) that could accept the mounting of a ceiling visor attachment mount (where the visor ends clip to so they wont sway or sag).

I also noticed in an early 80's RWD LeSabre that these cars have larger visors and the center visor attachment point (held up by one screw). This car did not have drivers side mirrors though.

Any ideas, please post :) Thanks, STEVE Z

The lighted visors from a 88-96 vintage Century or Ciera are a plug and play. The mirror lids are a different style but if you never saw the stock lid than you can't tell. The shade of gray will be a tad off on the later years. They also have a band that you can stuff your contraband in. All you need to do is run the wires down the A-pillars and plug them in. If you just have to have those center pivots above the mirror than I would use the visors from a 79-85 vintage E-Body(Riviera,ElDo,Toronado,Seville). The roof is about the same width as the G-Body. The swivels have the same bolt pattern. The 85 uses the same shade of gray as the 85-87 Regal. And they use bigger mirrors. The B/C/D-Body uses the same mirrors as the Regal.