Southeast Turbo

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Has anyone done business with South East turbo. I have been trying to contact them & no response. I think this is rather odd if you advertise yourself as a business than not answer calls for product information or ignore attempts to buy a supposedly American made product. Perhaps I'm just old school & not up to speed with the new way of doing business. Oh well the Chinese are always happy to take my money.

I did a search on Southeast Turbo and had a very interesting read...Several Threads, this may help with your questions.

they jerked me around for months when trying to have a dp built. would never do business with them again if they are still even in business

they jerked me around for months when trying to have a dp built. would never do business with them again if they are still even in business

I did business with them a couple of years ago and never again. They jerked me around for 6 months on a down pipe and then double charged my credit card! Stay Away :mad:

I did business with them a couple of years ago and never again. They jerked me around for 6 months on a down pipe and then double charged my credit card! Stay Away :mad:
Thanks all & glad to know this, I'm not keen on bashing other vendors or others cause there are always two sides to every story but I'm sitting here trying to provide good service to my customers & don't have time for this. As the saying goes ,you can't soar like an eagle if you fly with turkeys.

Bad ****

i HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT BAD STUFF ABOUT THESE PEOPLE STAY AWAYX2:confused::confused::confused:

i HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT BAD STUFF ABOUT THESE PEOPLE STAY AWAYX2:confused::confused::confused:
I'm glad I asked the question. My original intention was to clear up the confusion I had. I would sure hate to get on the bad side of this forum. It would probably be the end of my Buick Career. lol

They moved to another place in Dallas ga. They have an add on Craigslist along with all the other scammers