Southeast WI Poker Run - August 17th

Starz

My wife and I are hosting a poker run/ car cruise in honor of her late father on August 17th. His name was Mike Elliott and he loved cars. While his main attraction was Mopars, he did buy a 1986 GN with T-Tops when it was 2 years old. The family only drove the car during summers and kept it basically stock with some minor modifications along the way. He taught me many things in the 19 year that I knew him, one of them being to make time for your favorite hobbies. My wife and I now have the car and I am enjoying getting back it on the road after sitting in storage for about 10 years.

We will be starting in Cedarburg, WI at Wayne's drive-in, making 2 stops along the way, and ending at Gus's drive-in which is located in East Troy. Gus's has a great car show every Saturday with everything from Turbo Buick's, every possible make/model muscle cars, motorcycles, truck, etc. All proceeds for the run are donated to the American Cancer Society.

I am hoping some fellow Buick enthusiasts can join. Here is a link to the website for the Memorial Ride: http://www.mikeelliottride.org
You can register and get all of the details there. Thanks for your time.

Mike and Jenny