Spoolfool fillers needed around Rochester NY area.

69RSCLONE

I'm planning on ordering fillers for my car in the next couple months, before spring. Anyone interested in doing an order to split the shipping cost? 2 sets fit in the same box for the same price so it saves $40 each. Let me know.

I was planning on going there again if he does his open house, but was checking to see if I could get them sooner. He's about a 6 hr drive. That's who I planned on ordering from. Mike recommends getting them from Dennis on this side of the country.

For the record: Two full sets of fillers, or three one piece rear fillers will fit in the same box and will cost the same to ship as shipping one rear filler. ;)

Thanks for all the support guys.:)
Last week, it was actually warmer in NY, than it was here in California. :confused:

Even so, I still managed to get in two jumps.:D

Merry Christmas.

Mike Barnard

Hi Mike, that was my plan for the shipping. If I could get someone to get a set local it would help me out. Do you plan on coming over to Kirbans again this year? I am still kicking myself for not picking them up in the spring. Pulled the body off to clean and paint the frame and floor and new body mounts. No way they are going back on the car.

Happy new year

This year, I went to Kirban's open house and BG. This next year, I'm shooting for Richard Clark's, Kirban's and BG. :)
However, it will also depend on if I can get away.