Spoolfool New product contest. This week only.

Contest winner! We only had one correct guess.

How to break in a new set of M/T DRs.

On a side note, I'd like to see this thread keep going with other people's ideas of what worked for them. I may try some other stuff. The Mrs. Spoolfool chewed my ass because I didn't use PAM cooking spray.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Congrats BuickMike231 for post #7. Best to worst. WAX, WD-40, Rain-X, Silicon lube.

Contest winner! We only had one correct guess.

How to break in a new set of M/T DRs.

On a side note, I'd like to see this thread keep going with other people's ideas of what worked for them. I may try some other stuff. The Mrs. Spoolfool chewed my ass because I didn't use PAM cooking spray.

Thoughts?

Thought of that one. However, we get love bugs here and they will ruin paint especially black paint in one summer. So I've tried Pam, waxes and the like. But, a nice gooey mess of Vaseline is what works best. As it never really dries just oozes around. And whereas Pam will dry after a day or so, Vaseline might last a week. So if u wanna go long Vaseline will stay strong!! <<<Pun intended for those of you in Rio Linda>>>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was like WOOO...oh wait..231 lol. Nice job Mike!!

I saw that too. What I thought was funny, was that twice as many people got it perfectly backwards/ wrong as got it correct. :D

I said at the beginning that I'd give out two sets to the winners. Since we only had one correct guess. He got two sets mailed out today. ;)

I sent thirty sets of these things and a can of car wax to Richard Clark's for next week. Can't wait to see how they work at the track.
For those who buy and use them, please post up some feedback.

Mike B.