Spotted 2015 Regal

bodegaglen

image.jpg
Spotted a 2015 Black Buick Regal GNX on Bodega Highway (Hwy. 12) West of Sebastopol this morning at 9:50 am

Oh really? That same picture is in a video with photo shopped pics of what the GNX might look like. In the video is has an 80's hood bump grafted on. See it at 1:20. Same red object behind it too.

That S.O.B was driving itself in that picture he took.I guess I'll go buy one tomorrow if it drives itself.

Greg,Did you see this in Olive Branch or Collierville?I sold a couple of these down here in Olive Branch when the market tanked on them!!:cigar:
He s telling the truth I know this guy who has a friend that knows this lady that talked to someone that bought one (y)

Is that one yours or did it just show up out of nowhere.:cool:

This Quadracorn is mine ...showed up with a leprechaun riding it who handed me the keys to the only FBI twin turbo V8 GNX , runs 7's on street tires and supplies its own fuel. I tried to take pictures but the fairy dust that surrounds it is blinding. Its an awesome ride but nobody believes me ....

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This Quadracorn is mine ...showed up with a leprechaun riding it who handed me the keys to the only FBI twin turbo V8 GNX , runs 7's on street tires and supplies its own fuel. I tried to take pictures but the fairy dust that surrounds it is blinding. Its an awesome ride but nobody believes me ....

Bryan

I believe you.

Taking the research one step further...
Wikipedia: " The 2015 Regal GNX, tamable only by a virgin unicorn, ......" :nailbiting:

Taking the research one step further...
Wikipedia: " The 2015 Regal GNX, tamable only by a virgin unicorn, ......" :nailbiting:
The Quadracorn maintains its virginity after losing it ...I thought that was common knowledge...

Bryan

I shot this last year crossing in front of a twin turbo FBI regal.

currently cutting it the F loose

Attachments

• 1397246039750.jpg
    1397246039750.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 472