flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Stage 1 (252 CI).

See SIG

Attachments

• sa40041636am.jpg
    sa40041636am.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 680
Very nice and that would be Bill Anderson's personal car correct?? :biggrin: :wink:

Congrats on the car, you got a great deal! :cool:

Another PIC

86brick said:
Very nice and that would be Bill Anderson's personal car correct?? :biggrin: :wink:

Congrats on the car, you got a great deal! :cool:
Yes, this is Bill's old car and I feel "Lucky". A few more added goodies makes it even better. The car bites hard through the gears and has already won "Runner Up - Best In Show" here in town. Will be dynoing soon and hoping to get somewhere near the 700 horsepower range.

Love It

Attachments

• sa40041538yc.jpg
    sa40041538yc.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 604
flipmo said:
Yes, this is Bill's old car and I feel "Lucky". A few more added goodies makes it even better. The car bites hard through the gears and has already won "Runner Up - Best In Show" here in town. Will be dynoing soon and hoping to get somewhere near the 700 horsepower range.

Love It
Fresh PIC

Attachments

• 100_0448.JPG
    100_0448.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 518
flipmo said:
Yes, this is Bill's old car and I feel "Lucky". A few more added goodies makes it even better. The car bites hard through the gears and has already won "Runner Up - Best In Show" here in town. Will be dynoing soon and hoping to get somewhere near the 700 horsepower range. Love It
----------------------
Is that the one just recently sold by Travis. Yes, I would consider myself very lucky too. I would have bought that car in a heartbeat had I been local to see it when it went up for sale. Beautiful car indeed.

Stage I Block

Hey...I have an opportunity to buy a Stage I block (new in the original GM crate) for $500. Is that a good deal?

Terbro said:
Hey...I have an opportunity to buy a Stage I block (new in the original GM crate) for $500. Is that a good deal?

I am sure you can get more than that out of it if you decide to sell it. ;)

Terbro said:

Make sure there is a turbo 6 symbol on the side of the block.

There is a "SG1" that was the code for a replacement longblock(normal 109).
People often confuse SG1 to mean "Stage 1".