Stage 2 GN build

Nice! Congrats brother! Car is looking great! Can't wait to see tires on the wheels and the wheels on the car!

Here ya go mike!!

Attachments

• 1410476904612.jpg
    1410476904612.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 365
Damn, that looks great. I decided to pull the rest of the fender trim off and I like the look. Now I gotta buff the rest of the car to make it look as good. Let me see what my travel schedule is for the next couple weeks and I'll figure out when I can come get it.

Those wheels with those brakes and that lip look awesome. Well done.

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113

Tbone87 did a fantatstic job painting a new passenger fender for me and I'm going to try to get that hung today so I can get the front bumper and spoiler back on. I think it will sit a little lower in the front after it settles in a bit.

CIMG1773_zpse00469fa.jpg

CIMG1775_zpsef68e079.jpg

Mike,
Looks GREAT!! Love your choice of wheel, the Welds look SO good!

And.. as always thanks for supporting us :)

Great job!

Mike,
Looks GREAT!! Love your choice of wheel, the Welds look SO good!

And.. as always thanks for supporting us :)

Great job!
Thanks for all the help getting me part numbers, dimensions and answering all my questions. I am really glad I went with the Baer brakes. I could have saved a lot of money just swapping the fronts for larger Wilwoods to match the rears I had. But after owning both brands, I can see that the Baers are worth the extra money. The Baers come with all the parts needed and went on with no shimming and just overall seem to be higher quality.

Tbone87 is the man. This car has needed that new fender for so long. He did an awesome job on it, and it transformed the car. I've had the badges for it sitting on my desk for a couple years and it's nice to finally see them go on. I still need to tweak the bumpers and need some shims, but this was the new look I was hoping for.

CIMG1776_zps10db5c9f.jpg

CIMG1777_zps691b84ff.jpg

CIMG1778_zps84c35388.jpg