stage 2 motor

In the next few months Champion Racing will be coming out with a Iron block that is better designed then a stage 2. It will be new....

SPOOLN said:
In the next few months Champion Racing will be coming out with a Iron block that is better designed then a stage 2. It will be new....
Do I need to refinance the house ....whats the price

I don't know what the price is, those blocks should go to machining soon. Champion has put alot of effort into making this work in a short period of time. These are New iron blocks that are an improved version of the stage blocks. I have always wanted a stage block but the price was unaffordable because they were made of pure platinum. You know the old supply and demand BS.

SPOOLN said:
I don't know what the price is, those blocks should go to machining soon. Champion has put alot of effort into making this work in a short period of time. These are New iron blocks that are an improved version of the stage blocks. I have always wanted a stage block but the price was unaffordable because they were made of pure platinum. You know the old supply and demand BS.
Lets just hope they are smarter than Ta Performance,what did they sell 100 blocks,ahh, wait did I say 100, I meant 10....
Price it right($1199) and they can sell thousands..... :D

I spent 1199 on machine work alone on rebuilding a 109 block. I believe this Champion block will really open the doors to going fast...

SPOOLN said:
I spent 1199 on machine work alone on rebuilding a 109 block. I believe this Champion block will really open the doors to going fast...
only if priced right...........

In Buick quanities I doubt it could be made for less than $1900 or so and then there is lots of cost on top of that. You will never see a buick block for $1199, a Dart small block Chevy block that they make hundreds of is around $1900.00.
Mike