stage 2 nova

chevyII

took a few pics of the tub today,had to clean the garage.....hope this works fist time posting pics

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 318
  • nova1.JPG
    nova1.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 323
Sweet!!! Looks like it should be a killer ride when you're finished with it :)

thanks heres a few more.I have all the mock up done just need to start put it together. hoping for an high 8

Attachments

• ready 4 paint.JPG
    ready 4 paint.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 242
  • firewall.JPG
    firewall.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 236
  • dash 2.JPG
    dash 2.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 241
chevyII said:
all Stock,inline 6 with a glide was 2700. So Im quessing 2700-2800.

Nice! Gotta love them hybrids... At that weight 8's will be much easier to accomplish:cool:

that car is looking great! Is the front clip all steel? What about the rest?

I assume you propose to drive this beast on the street as well?

What color are you planning on?

Hats off... looks great so far and will rip!

The front clip in the picture is glass. The rest of the car is all factory steel. The car turned out extremely straight. So Im dumping the glass and going with steel fenders and flat hood. Im painting the car a met silver that ended up being a ford wheel color. I think it's the paint for the steel wheels that look chrome. The dash is two toned with it and the roll cage also. Im going for a look like Jim Lauvers car/engine bay.

Yep going to street it to work alot. I plan on going to a few shows with it while its prestine. Then its going to the track to get beat on.

chevyII

That is going to be one sweet ride when everything is said and done! :cool:

I'm trying my hardest to buy one off a fella a couple blocks away, but he's not budging as of yet, but my nagging him is starting to take effect though. Beside, his wife want's it gone and he hasn't even done anything to it since he got it about a year ago. We'll see :eek: