Starting the S-10 Blazer brake conversion

This is what it was looking like with the factory hose. You can see how it would be a concern. (this was a mock-up)View attachment 189482
The thread is a few years old but.....I cant find the passenger side bracket. The number is 15008834 and is discontinued by GM (they still have the driver side available). Ive looked at pick and pulls and cant find any in my area. So anyone know where I might find one. Tried Amazon, Ebay, RockAuto, GM parts houses..

Use the L-shaped bracket that is found on the blazer. Refer to the photo in post 77. It bolts right in and all you have to do is carefully straighten your brake line downward. As the post said this will keep the rubber brake line from twisting unnaturally leading to premature failure.

Use the L-shaped bracket that is found on the blazer. Refer to the photo in post 77. It bolts right in and all you have to do is carefully straighten your brake line downward. As the post said this will keep the rubber brake line from twisting unnaturally leading to premature failure.

I should have been more specific, my fault....I searched the pick and pull yards for 2wd Blazers/Jimmy's and the Bravada's in my area. I found nothing but 4wd versions and 2wd s10's but they have the same brackets that a gbody has. I know where to find the brackets, just cant find any vehicles with them on them. So does anyone have them or know where I can get them?

I know this is an old thread do you know the size or part number to the hub mounting bolts? I'm struggling to find the right ones. Mine hubs didn't didn't come with the bolts.

Speedway sells upper A arms for pretty cheap . I believe they are like $100 when I did my conversation I installed a set of uppers from them and got a deal off the board for some lowers .

Attachments

• IMG_3957.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG
    634.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3959.JPG
    IMG_3959.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3958.JPG
    IMG_3958.JPG
    861.4 KB · Views: 93