stay away from gbodyparts

Make a long story short. What they advertise on there website is not what you get. I ordered a stainless fuel fp hose and what I got was a rubber hose with a cheap plastic gauge. They did everything in power to convince me to keep it. I proceeded to return it and they promptly sent me a email saying I damaged and used the product. total nonsense and not professional.

brian weavy became a total douche. to do that to a customer who has spend a few thousands of dollars over the years is not cool

Make a long story short. What they advertise on there website is not what you get. I ordered a stainless fuel fp hose and what I got was a rubber hose with a cheap plastic gauge. They did everything in power to convince me to keep it. I proceeded to return it and they promptly sent me a email saying I damaged and used the product. total nonsense and not professional.
I bought that exact same POS a couple years ago from Gbodyparts. It was the first and last thing I bought from them. I can't believe they're still getting away with that false advertising! Total BS business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought that exact same POS a couple years ago from Gbodyparts. It was the first and last thing I bought from them. I can't believe they're still getting away with that false advertising! Total BS business.

Best part about it is they said I used it and scratched the face. they told me to file insurance claim with usps. I disputed with my credit card and they refunded my money.

Here is the link. They have at least updated, since I bought, re: the "protective jacket coating ...". I'll bet that still isn't what the OP got; a braided hose with a "protective jacket". I'll be he didn't get the liquid filled gauge noted and shown in the ad either I know I didn't!

http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=531
Didn't get either. Bunch a bs. But I took a picture of screen and what they sent me. Best part of it. They said I used it. It would have smelled like fuel and usps would have never shipped it.

Did you return yours?

Did you return yours?
No, while they were dickin me around I got to where I really needed to use it so I kept it. I guess that is what they were hoping for, I don't know. They lost a customer and don't really seem to care. FYI, I have found plenty of other good vendors on this site and I think Gbodyparts has little that you cannot get elsewhere with less aggravation while supporting other vendors that run good businesses. I have had nothing but good experiences with Kirbans, TR custom parts and full throttle. In fact, I haven't heard much bad about anybody except Gbodyparts.

I think I bought mine from Casper's years ago. It's the steel braided one. Not sure if John still sells them.

ultimate scam artist to the extreme.

I find this quote very unnerving.

If you and every other member would look at the Vendor's Customer Service section before purchasing a product or service threads like these would disappear like a fart in the wind.

The same would happen to Gbody parts in a perfect world, but we don't live in such a place.

Don't feel bad as like you I learned the hard way also, but thankfully it was a cheap lesson compared to some on here who have lost hundreds.

Unbelievable, all I hear is horror stories about this outfit and to top it off this year at kirban spring open house word is they donated $3700 in parts for their raffle give away I guess
They are giving away nothing but returns ,used and crap they can't sell I'll be there too so I'll report back to y'all who don't live in the northeast

kirban 2 cents worth

clarification: Gbody parts has donated $2,000 worth of items for our 30th upcoming Spring Open House. This is a very generous donation from Gbodyparts.com The total donated altogether has surpassed $3,700 and is still climbing. With that being said, it is a very sizable donation of Turbo parts for our event. It includes a set of the GN reproduction aluminum wheels.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

clarification: Gbody parts has donated $2,000 worth of items for our 30th upcoming Spring Open House. This is a very generous donation from Gbodyparts.com The total donated altogether has surpassed $3,700 and is still climbing. With that being said, it is a very sizable donation of Turbo parts for our event. It includes a set of the GN reproduction aluminum wheels.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
The only reason why I posted that on that particular thread was because several members on the board described horror stories about service wrong parts and return polices I personally have never used them I was hoping for more people to see the thread to be on guard maybe
It's all hearsay but you and your company were held in high regard as were others I'm sorry if I offended anyone