Steve Hurst:

Hi there, I am Steve's oldest daughter Tiffany, just wanted to let you all know that Richelle passed away November of 2011.
Thank you for ur kind words.....=)

Just wanted to also say many many thanks to all of you who were a part of my/our Dad's life. He LOVED LOVED LOVED his Buick and being involved with cars/racing/shows!!!!! It is really tugging on my heart strings reading all these wonderful comments and stories. Thank you everyone......

My sister, daughter and I will be at the HB carshow Sunday to accept his lifetime award. We cannot express how awesome that is!!!!!

On another note the celebration of his life is actually at 2pm not 3pm, everyone is welcome to share stories and remember Steve.

Tiffany,
Looking farward to seeing you tomorrow (Saturday) at the show. :)

Mike Barnard

coolcarshow2019.jpg

Wow, I just heard about Steve. I regret having fallen out of touch with him. He was a really good guy and will be missed. I am looking at a VERY old laminated and tatered picture of me, Steve, Tom Robinson and Rusty Myers at Carlsbad, I think around 94, first time I pulled the front wheel off the pavement. The last time I talked to Steve was back in 2001 I think. Less than an hour away from me, I'll regret not having gone down and seen him.