Sticker/Decal Help - TTA Fuel Sender Unit Harness !

Jan Larsson

One sticker I have forgotten about and just realised I like to reproduce is the barcode sticker wrapped around the fuel sender wire harness just on the side of the tank and it's on the harness that connect @ the body ...

So if anyone got their car on a lift or are about to replace their fuel pump or just happen to have it all appart and can help with a good photo and or scan would be great.

Attached is the only photo I have of where you will see this sticker on a TTA tank that is out of the car ... and the other photo is of a sticker I have that came from another 3rdGen not sure what year and engine combo however it's not from a TTA BUT the sticker on the TTA will be similar with just a different code, different bar code and whatever else that might be there.

I got the dimensions and the barcode is just the number below it so need the text / numbers printed on it only so no need for a photo really (but would be nice for the archive) ... any help much appreciated !

So any help much appreciated !

Attachments

• PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    PrtScr capture_2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 72
  • None_TTA_Sticker.JPG
    None_TTA_Sticker.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 88
  • TTA_Sticker.jpg
    TTA_Sticker.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 76
Hey Jan, I'll take a look and see if the hardtop car has this visible as its on the lift now, may be a few days as I'm got a ton of things going on...headin to Dallas when I leave work today and will be out of town tomorrow.

Rob if you could would be great, if your hardtop is on the lift you can easily read that sticker if it's still there ! Appreciate the help as usual !

Rob, got help over @ tta.com and picture attached ... attached my artwork and it's spot on apparently (besides the date codes that I left out ... might put them on there not sure yet). If you have yours on the lift and can compare and confirm yours is the same would be great.
TTA_FuelSender_Label_2.jpg
PrtScr capture.jpg

One side of the sticker is different than the other as the date I guess is on one side and not the other.
photo-6.jpg

photo-4.jpg

PrtScr capture_3.jpg
Perfect Rob, thanks for posting those ... were considering leaving the date code off that one however did put it on with a later date code than on yours for my no 1078 ...

Got them done and they look very good, still have to get one installed on mine ! Thanks for the help with photos and other details guys, much appreciated.
TTA_FueldSender_Decal (1).jpg