Still the baddest DR car in the World.. Rick Head's twin turbo 3rd gen Camaro *Vid*

I bet I won't be suprised and won't get pictures! :(
Good Luck Bill!!!

86brick said:
I think the only way we will ever see pictures of it is if I get a round trip plane ticket to MD :eek:

you could BUT, you'd have a 2.5 hour ride, the car is in VA!!!!!! 25.5 is alot more bars than I ever dreamed of........

EightSecV6 said:
you could BUT, you'd have a 2.5 hour ride, the car is in VA!!!!!! 25.5 is alot more bars than I ever dreamed of........

What is cost ball park for the 25.5?
Out here they want about $5K.

EightSecV6 said:

They don't call it a funny car cage for nothing! :wink: :biggrin: I saw a DR Mustang tonight that was recently upgraded to 25.5... No way in hell my bigass could ever get in that thing!!! If somehow I did they would need the jaws of life to get me out LOL :eek:

BTW, Speaking of VA I hear your boy Alan Witter is coming down from VA with some other Buick guys to run at our Bradenton track rental on the 21st of this month... Unlike some others I will be sure to get some pics (hint hint) :tongue: :cool:

86brick said:
They don't call it a funny car cage for nothing! :wink: :biggrin: I saw a DR Mustang tonight that was recently upgraded to 25.5... No way in hell my bigass could ever get in that thing!!! If somehow I did they would need the jaws of life to get me out LOL :eek:

BTW, Speaking of VA I hear your boy Alan Witter is coming down from VA with some other Buick guys to run at our Bradenton track rental on the 21st of this month... Unlike some others I will be sure to get some pics (hint hint) :tongue: :cool:

I expect a full report similar to mine from the SCSN at Vegas!!!
Oh and pictures!!!

John Wilde said:
I expect a full report similar to mine from the SCSN at Vegas!!!
Oh and pictures!!!

No problem I will definitely give you the full scoop! From what I know Cal will also be there, Roy/Laz, and possibly Jack Cotton from what my bro said... Also, I think Bobby Mason is bringing his Stage car down from VA.. Should be fun :cool: