stock hot air crossover and speedo cable for sale

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
found two more hot air parts I have that I didn't even know where hot air specific.

I have a nice speedometer cable, no creases, cable spins smooth. this is a one piece cable, unlike the ic'd two piece cable.

also have a nice stock crossover. not rusted, no dents or cracks. the hot air crossover is differant from a ic'd turbo car.

$25 each.
I can post pics if desired

found two more hot air parts I have that I didn't even know where hot air specific.

I have a nice speedometer cable, no creases, cable spins smooth. this is a one piece cable, unlike the ic'd two piece cable.

also have a nice stock crossover. not rusted, no dents or cracks. the hot air crossover is differant from a ic'd turbo car.

$25 each.
I can post pics if desired

I will take the speedo cable. Let me know what shipping is. Thanks- brad

how bout we just make it $8 shipping. if its more than that, I'll make up the differane.

Brad, if you want the crossover too, I'll throw it in for $15. the shipping for both will stay the same.

my 84 has a 2 piece cable in it- i had to replace the upper and the computer at Carquest had the right part listed.

my 84 gn came with a one piece. two rusted out 85 hot airs I've stripped where one piece. Ive noticed the powermaster cars the cable was routed a little differently also. I guess they did two piece and one piece randomly. I dunno.

brad I shipped yesterday via USPS.

I'm lowering the crossover to $20 plus shipping

my car is a late 83 build- one of the first of the 84's to roll off the line- maybe they changed to a one piece cable later in the run.