Stock turbo combo and times

stack1

Senior Stacker
I was reading the thread about the TE60 and thought it would be nice to get some info on what other people are doing with stock turbos.

I'm still tuning my setup. I just put in new upper and lower rear control arms and added some DR's. I'll be heading to the track tomorrow. I'm still messing with the fuel and timimg.

I have a Vega that weigths 3380.i just went a 11.82 @109.88 with a 1.49 60 foot.This is in 20lbs of boost with Alky.

I'm running 12.1@111 with the stock turbo. My combo is in my sig.:smile:

Just bolted on a TE-60, but need a converter change before I head to the track again.:D

I was reading the thread about the TE60 and thought it would be nice to get some info on what other people are doing with stock turbos.

I'm still tuning my setup. I just put in new upper and lower rear control arms and added some DR's. I'll be heading to the track tomorrow. I'm still messing with the fuel and timimg.

Eddie Brewer went 11.37 a couple years ago... stock motor... stock turbo.....fastest I know of.

Bryan Wanner (Quick6-n-KC) has gone 11.70's with his stock one.... MPH around 115 I think....stock turbo....unopenend motor....

11.9's @115 with stock motor, inj. fuel regulator, intercooler .. had a chip, air cleaner, LU switch, shift kit, and M&H dots

Best time ever out of my stock turbo, eng, intercooler was 12.20 @ 109mph at 21psi boost.

1996 my daily ran 11.81 @ 111.34 158 60s 120,000 mile orig motor with valve springs and a new timming chain , Stock turbo ,intercooler ,stock conv , TH DP, 009s, ET streets . daily driven 600 miles a week .