Stroker 109, short block to complete

psiedv6

This is a motor that I put together for a car that I was selling, the car sold as a roller and after a few guys now have strong me along to buy this motor of I want it, I want, I will send a deposit tomorrow, I still don't have a solid buyer. So it is up for sale again. This has zero run time and is a new build...

This is a .030 over 109 Block with 4 billet main caps and ARP studs, 3.590" Buick Motor Sports crank, NEW H-beem Rods and NEW JE custom Pistons, compression is 9 to 1 with 46cc heads.

Short Block as you see it - $5800
Long Block w/ Champion aluminum race port heads and roller cam of your choice - $9200

Intake to pan w/ ATR headers and PT74 turbo - $12000

Please don't waste my time if you are not a buyer
motor 1.JPG
motor 2.JPG
motor 3.JPG
motor 4.JPG

I think that boils down to how good you are at "Tuning" the engine whether or not it goes Boom after 6-8 runs! ANY well built engine can & WILL go boom very soon if the tune is not right....

I think that boils down to how good you are at "Tuning" the engine whether or not it goes Boom after 6-8 runs! ANY well built engine can & WILL go boom very soon if the tune is not right....
Been there...

Bryan

How much power could this make without going boom in 6-8 runs?
I think it comes down to a good tune with a good fuel system and engine management system to back it up and the most important thing is to not get to greedy with it. I have had so many guys tell me that they just want to get 500hp out of it and then a year later I talk to them with the same motor (built for 500hp) is now 650+hp because it keeps pulling harder and harder. We all know the top end makes the power and the bottom end holds it together, so if you know what the bottom end will hold safely, why do so many guys keep turning up the wick to push more out of it? In my opinon, a built up 109 should not get pushed over 850hp, if you want more power, then you need to step up and pay for a stage or a TA block to hold the heads on and keep the crank in it.

So, my ansewer to your question is, it will hold 850hp safely with the right set up to back it up.