Stuff for sale

RTCarlin

I've got a stock rear bumper in decent shape...rubber is still good... And a set of stock GN wheels, no center caps and they could use some paint and polish.

Make me an offer. I'll deliver locally...

I believe Tracey was lookin for some GN wheels a while back...and I am still looking for an "S" hose.:wink:

I believe Tracey was lookin for some GN wheels a while back...and I am still looking for an "S" hose.:wink:

I think Tracey's getting Matt's once his new wheels come in...

And as for the hose... I have two brand new ones... At least one has your name on it... I've got a pickup truck now, so I am allowed into Suffolk if you'd like me to deliver.... :D

You can deliver but I am not in Suffolk. I am in Surry that twice the drive,I would just drop it in the mail should be about $5,it probably will cost more than that in gas. Unless you are looking for an excuse to drive.:smile:

I also have a 3 bolt stock sized (2-1/4") RJC header-turbo gasket... Ordered the wrong one... needed the 2-1/2".... Really nice gasket... MILAM Laminate with a thin stainless core...

In case anyone's looking...

not to thread jack but if anyone needs a complete functioning powermaster assembly, let me know.