Suggestion on Rims for Black T Type.......

NO1B4ME

This month would like to get a new set of rims for my TType,any recommendations on what looks GREAT and what to watch out for(mods to fit)and what to stay away from,also tire size recommendations .....wide in the rear like 275's and fronts ?????(no idea) :dunno: ....already looked at factory chrome GN,going Saturday to look a used set of Welds Draglites . Also 15's or 16's,I will be using M/T drag radial in the rear,so if you have any suggestions on what looks GREAT on the Buicks let me know.....I need to explore all possilbilities to make sure I make the right final choice !!!
Here's a link where I viewed some choices I beleive these are from BG Kentucky this year....2005 GN Pics and here's from last years 2004 GN Pics
If you have any pics of your car with AFTERMARKET rims post them up.....

Nice Ride Jolly 460.....

Thanks for the reply Jolly460 and I enjoyed the pics of your really nice ride !!!
Those rims and tire combination really make the look :cool: ,I'm not sh!t'n you but so far your combination of rim and tire is my first choice since the Welds Prostars have had some BAD press due to rim failure......Thanks Again

Rob
:)

My black T with telstars
telstars18.jpg

telstars15.jpg

Black TTA wheels

I have them on my 86 white regal and they look great. Tires r 245 50 16s. BFG also makes a drag radial that size incase ur lookin for traction.