summit roll bars

incharge

What do you think of the summit roll bars was thinking of buying one ,but would like some input ... they sell for under 200.000 plus shipping .

I had bought one from them!!

It was for a 5.slow and it was a great deal, good quailty and a great price, it was like putting lego's together. I was actually thinking about getting another kit from them for my TA, but that is another project!!!;)

Joe I will send them to you. I have a hard time shrinking down the the pictures to post them on this board. I will try to get them to you today.

I have the comp engineering in my 87, I ordered the optional rear bars that pass threw the rear package tray, also had to bend the front down bars to clear the arm rests and concert sound door speakers. I have an auto repair shop with an exhaust bender, so that really helped! make sure you gut the interior before you begin, and what ever you do, DO NOT USED CARDBOARD TO PROTECT YOUR DASH WHILE WELDING! :) makes a bigger fire than desired!

Joe I will send them to you. I have a hard time shrinking down the the pictures to post them on this board. I will try to get them to you today.

Ok thanks! I mostly want to see how the bars go down through the rear area of the car. Do you have any idea how much weight that bar added to your car?

Here you go
Cage3.jpg

Cage.jpg

Cage1.jpg

Hopefully Brent got the pictures and will post them for everyone soon. Thanks Brent. If they are not good enough let me know and I will try to take some more. The only issue is the people that have the back seat still in there cars. I am not sure if they sell a kit that goes staight back and bends to go down through the speaker holes? I welded my cage in also. I have seen them bolted in and that is a waste of a roll cage!