Super Clean T-type

Erik1000

I love Forgiato wheels but I think they're over priced by hype. Think Ive seen 1 wheel go for about $3,000.....no tire

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I just can't tolerate the Donk concept. Not a thing cool about it & it ruins a perfectly good car.

Look how tall that car sits. Ridiculous!

The wheels seem to fit nice in the wells,for 22s but ugly design IMO.
Not overthetop either.Nice ride.
Yeah they fit perfect. I kinda like the design but if it were mine I'd go with a different design.

Sorry, but I just can't tolerate the Donk concept. Not a thing cool about it & it ruins a perfectly good car.

Look how tall that car sits. Ridiculous!
A car on 22" wheels is not considered a donk.

They are in my book.

Perhaps you can enlighten us on the performance benefits of having such overly large wheels.
Nope, don't feel like entertaining anybody this morning. Google should be able to help you out.

They are in my book.

Perhaps you can enlighten us on the performance benefits of having such overly large wheels.
Doesn't look like a performance mod
More of a cruiser/show ride.
Don't get me wrong I think the "donk"
Thing is ridiculous, but I agree that this certain ride isn't donked.

Couple examples of donk......

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    769.5 KB · Views: 163
  • image.png
    image.png
    743.1 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 159
Couple examples of donk......
He knows all that you mentioned in the other posts. He was looking to argue with someone on a wheel option that varies from person to person. That's why I wouldn't entertain him

Those wheels tell me that the car's owner has more dollars than sense.

Donks originally started with "Dubs" or Double Deuce as in 22" wheels, as they were the largest available at the time. Then they became even more ridiculous.

Shame to see a nice car done stupid!

Don't care what its classified as. Couldn't pay me enough to do my car like that. But that's just me...:) To each his own..

I have 18's on mine. Most i would probably go would be 19's. Anything over that is not my taste but to each their own. That t type is very clean though.

Any car will look clean from one picture at that distance.

It’s a Ghetto Glider.

Not my cup of tea and serves not purpose on a muscle car.

D

i drove a car on 24's for the first time recently i hated it. i do not get why youd put rims on that require you to alter your driving to make turns. especially a performance car. (22's are probably less restrictive)

Super clean! I love these wheels!

That is nice.
If you can stuff big wheels under these cars without raising it and ruining the ability to drive,I think you've accomplished a lot but to throw some big wheels and raise it to work and can't drive anymore that's defeating a purpose.
This is a good example of making it work