Supra runs 8.72 @157mph at Vegas...

John Wilde said:
Nice but I could have beat him with an 11 second car with the light he cut! ;)

The same could be said for some of the DR turbo mustangs I saw at Orlando during qualifying (the yellow one comes to mind) :eek: :biggrin:

86brick said:
The same could be said for some of the DR turbo mustangs I saw at Orlando during qualifying (the yellow one comes to mind) :eek: :biggrin:

Someone should have told him it was a race and not a car show. It was a mean SOB after 300 feet when the boost came on though. :D

After looking around I guess that video has already been posted. Sorry man :biggrin:

The GN looked and sounded good. What does it usually put down for e.t's ?

Dusty Bradford said:
Someone should have told him it was a race and not a car show. It was a mean SOB after 300 feet when the boost came on though. :D

Yeah the funny thing I remember is when I had made a comment about seeing it at a local car show down by us (Tower shops) and his wife/gf quickly told me "No, he never takes it to car shows"... So I look at the guy and ask him if he ever took it to Towers and he answers "Yep was there a few weeks ago" :biggrin: As I told her that is not a car you easily forget! Then she started questioning him about not telling her about that and so on.. :eek: LOL

I'm sure the car has the potential to run with the big dogs in DR if they ever decided to get serious about racing it... Maybe I'll see it at our local tracks if not I'm sure he will be at our car shows where it gets plenty of attention!

86brick said:
Yeah the funny thing I remember is when I had made a comment about seeing it at a local car show down by us (Tower shops) and his wife/gf quickly told me "No, he never takes it to car shows"... So I look at the guy and ask him if he ever took it to Towers and he answers "Yep was there a few weeks ago" :biggrin: As I told her that is not a car you easily forget! Then she started questioning him about not telling her about that and so on.. :eek: LOL
I remember that. From the look on her face he might have had to sleep in the doghouse for a few nights. She definately didn't like being wrong :mad:

It's all good though.

Len
Don't worry. the mopar guys won't know what hit them this weekend!
Especially after I send this this video :eek:
"Don't worry, it's only a 11 sec car" :D

Dan