Supra with a GT47-88 turbo runs 8.57 @164mph *Video*

me too, an 8 second supra isn't rare anymore. Its like a 8 second GN, they are out there not everywhere but they are around alot more. As time goes by the times just keep getting lower and lower.

I also liked the camaro, no gay as(s) stickers, trying to promote some small parts company! This is one of my top 3 reasons of all time I like the GN and the GN world. NO matter how fast you go, not many GN's throw stickers on both sides of the whole car, it looks like a car who isn't its ownself, soul-less if you will, like a company car or something. Kinda makes me feel that the cars is just a toy and nothing more. Like @ 2005 nat.s in VEGAS, almost all GN's had no sitckers on their cars, some had very small stickers on their windows but thats it. Even the both 8 second GN's I saw at the track in Vegas Nat's had forarm size stickers on the rear window thats it.

still not trying to knock the video at all, its a sweet video. But the camaro is tighter! And THANKS FOR POSTING, videos make the work day go by faster.

We all have different opinions on different cars...I'd take the supra over the camaro any day..JMO though..But the stickers would be 1st to go....Sweet video