t-type on ebay sold for $3550...

That GN has some issues there. Early model grill and header panel and a hot air/NA style air dam underneath. Between that and no VIN or engine pics has to make you wonder.

Looks Like a bargain to Me

MeanBuicks, which pictures are you looking at? That looks like an '87 grille to me. I really can't see the air dam.

what gets me is the bench seat/column shift. That's what I need for the sleeper look. and the radio delete plate man I missed the car I'm looking for.

I'm pretty sure the n/a hood was not available on an LC2 car as a Guy I knew back in '87 tried to order one that way but the dealer told him it couldn't be had. His was a white car with gray interior, chromed out with those little chrome mirrors. He had it running low 8 ohs in the eighth before '88. He was the reason I never tried the run w/o a belt as the battery died pretty quick(and the engine too) without the alternator.

I believe that the G87 is the 8.5 rear(correct me if I'm wrong) Also required with the LC2 is the Y56 'T' pkg but the Y56 could be ordered with out the LC2(hence the 'T' cars running around with the NA engine

Rich

Note the script REGAL on the grille and the bars are wider than on an 87 grille. Both cars are definitely trashed, but good parts/donor cars or race cars. Probably not worth doing a true restore.

Man.. has the world gone to hell?

Can't feel love for a TR unless it's perfect? :confused:

My first TR was a heap.. Car had been owned by a few teenaged idiots, and wannabe wrenchheads.

On the test drive - it popped, sputtered, banged, and generally ran like crap.

I had to have it..

6 years later it's still with me, and it was the best 3k I ever spent. I'll never forget the 3 trips I made to BG in it, making ruts in the parking lot behind the Econo Lodge (Look for them in the parking lot in front of the center entry door) and generally enjoying the car and the aura that a TR emanates.

That car is a STEAL (the first one), and I hope whoever got it enjoys it like it deserves to be.

If you boys don't like getting your hands dirty - buy a toyota.. :D

Oh.. and thanks to Martone for spotting that beast for me. :)

That FLA car was russsttyyyy, look at the trunk lid pics! Big bubbles and 200K miles! As for the GN, its got an 81-83 front clip, pretty fishy to me....................

Either way, someone will either fix it, or drive it till it dies.