T3/T4 Titanium Turbo Blanket and Downpipe Wrap

jmendlik

Used but in very good condition. Design Engineering’s custom-fit DEI-010145 T4 Titanium Turbo Shield with LR Technology provides the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier, shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces. Made from pulverized lava rock, the T4 Titanium Turbo Shield can withstand 1800°F of direct heat thus reducing under hood temperatures.

I had this on my PTE 6262 DBB with .63 Housing.

I changed my underhood "theme" of my car and got a black version with black DP wrap.

Down pipe Wrap- 2" x 15’ Roll of Titanium Wrap

Selling all for $125 shipped. PayPal accepted. SOLD

Located in Chicago land Area

email if any questions: staged2@yahoo.com

Attachments

• blanket.jpg
    blanket.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I changed my underhood "theme" of my car to black and got a black version with black DP wrap.

This blanket worked great in keeping the temps down under hood.

Last edited:
T What, is that your name? #1.Your not in the conversation #2. Do you live down past the Hathaway Bridge going out towards Destin? Don't see many GN's or TR's down that way, my son did mention he saw one the other day down the beach area.

Just busting your balls a little, I was thinking of buying it until you did. Yes I do live out in inlet beach. you live around here? Must've been Friday or Sunday he saw me? There's a few of us in this area though.

LOL // I know, same same. was stationed at Tyndall AFB for 6 years before I retired. The in-laws are down there. My kids are there for the summer andwill b returning this week. Nattys are few andfar between down thre, but like you said-there area few., think there is a few of US everywhere.

I sent it out yesterday via USPS........note...... PayPal takes 3-4 days to clear into my bank account... But I did not wait and sent the pkg off anyway.... You should get in by end of week or sonner...