TCI reverse shift pattern manual valve body

72SS

I was wondering if anyone has used TCI's 200R4full manual valve body with reverse shift pattern? I just picked up there 2008 catalog and noticed they now sell this valve body for the 200R4. Part# 386010. Installation instructions are on there website and from what I can tell it's a pretty simple install. I currently have a reverse shift manual valve body turbo 350 and I will replace it with a 200R4 when I finish building it. I do both street and strip driving and I love to manually shift my car! If no one has tried it yet, I will get it and post the results.

Interesting! It also does away with the TV cable. Only downside I can see is loss of engine braking on decel...

I had(still have)one(that we put in a pmac 2004r) in my stock eliminator monte carlo.....over 300 passes...worked perfect.....also ran it on the street with no problems.....ran 10.98/3500 lbs with a 427 small block......the shifts will rattle the dash......427 now has 721 h.p..........so I may switch to a glide and put the 2004r in another street car......it worked perfect for me........no problems!

Thanks for the info....I will be putting one in the 200R4 for my Chevelle!