Texas Brand X Bash Any Interest?

We have 27 people from the boards who sound intrested. I will send out an email to my guys here in austin. some of them have posted here already. We might even think about having some Fbodies show up. Some one mentioned to me about not wanting to race another buick they would rather race a ford.:D This also would help the numbers.

Originally posted by TXGS
We have 27 people from the boards who sound intrested. I will send out an email to my guys here in austin. some of them have posted here already. We might even think about having some Fbodies show up. Some one mentioned to me about not wanting to race another buick they would rather race a ford.:D This also would help the numbers.

Well if we crash there regular program there should be a little of everything plus yeah we can invite anyone because it is there regular program not just a Buick event!

Defenitly looking to be the best avanue to go. No out pocket expense except for travel and entrance fee's And you get to meet everyone. Any days you have in mind Early September? that way we put some space between noble and this event. let me know