Thank You , Holly From Hartline

no-nos

Hay guys this lady is great, i called hartline and placed an order for a 70MM DUAL BB turbo with an 85 housing, well the housing was not available right away, but Holly promised to stay on top of this for me, not only did she stay on top of it for me, she even gave me calls up-dateing me on the progress of my turbo, and returned my calls in a timely manor :) , Cal if you read this, she provided great! customer service. Cheers to you my friend for having a trained professional on your team.

I Apologize for not recognizeing you earlier i've been working late but felt i needed to give you the recognition you deserve ;)

Thanks
Carlos E.

I would second that.

The details of our transaction are way to crazy to describe, lets just say that over the course of a month Holly got to know my number very well on her caller I.D. She jumped through hoops for me and my buddy, and kept calling in favors until we finally got his fast system up and running. Highly recommended. Thanx again Holly and Cal. I think I still owe her for shipping charges....oops I forgot :redface: .

I also ordered a 70GTQBB turbo from Hartline. Cant ask for better customer service.:cool:

Hartline Performance!

I will third that!Cal and Holly have done and oustanding job with me also.there are many other great BUICK vendors in our community that i will continue to use also.but as far as anything XFI or tuning related i WILL NOT use anyone else.I am convinced there is NO ONE better.I have learned alot from CAL and im sure his friendship and help will continue for many years to come.

Again,MANY thanks HARTLINE PERFORMANCE,

Nick

Holly is good people but.......

Cal on the other hand needs a beat down to straighten his scrawny a$$ out.:tongue:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thanks for the kind words! With so many race events this time of year it's tough to stay on top of things. You guys made Holly's day!
Anyone got a banana to calm the big guy down? :biggrin: