the beast runs !

G McCall

I'm not dead yet. Finally drove the buick to work after 9 +- months (it was broke). O....I made it too. :) Lets see... theres a few cobwebs to in her, hole in Y-pipe, some dash lights out, but when I get a little time....Sure felt good though. Okay now where are those club meets ? :cool:

Glad to see that you got the car running. I hate not having my car not running or broke. Welcome back.

I not sure where you are located, but I heard that next month the Conley's are having a get together at there place. Im not sure what the date is. Im sure it will get posted as soon as we find out the date and time.

Later

Yea... Conley's be a little far for me for a gth..... but I've been there.

In the meantime I will need to relearn to drive the car. Sorta strange.

Greg,

Originally posted by G McCall
I'm not dead yet. Finally drove the buick to work after 9 +- months (it was broke). O....I made it too. :) Lets see... theres a few cobwebs to in her, hole in Y-pipe, some dash lights out, but when I get a little time....Sure felt good though. Okay now where are those club meets ? :cool:

Greg, we should be having a meeting in the area soon we'll keep everyone posted.
Glad to see your back on the road.

David,I need to know who to send my dues to for my membership to keep going.I need to know where and how much to send.thanks.
Patrick Smith

Originally posted by sixgun86gn
David,I need to know who to send my dues to for my membership to keep going.I need to know where and how much to send.thanks.
Patrick Smith

Hang tight I'll get back to ya!

:cool:

Hey David, I need to join also. Kep me posted. I don't know if you remember me. I was the guy that had the '70 455 maroon GS convertible. Talked to you at a couple of car shows this past summer. Just got me a TTA and I need some advice from some of you boys.

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Hey David, I need to join also. Kep me posted. I don't know if you remember me. I was the guy that had the '70 455 maroon GS convertible. Talked to you at a couple of car shows this past summer. Just got me a TTA and I need some advice from some of you boys.

I remember we were at the Xtreme Corvette show in W. Plano.
Nice to talk to ya, I'll keep ya posted.

Greg - Glad to see you got it going again. I know just how you feel when the car is strange to drive after being down for so long. Boost will cure all. Can't wait till the track opens to see you run.

David - I need to pay my dues also. Let us know where to send the dow. Most of us need a little reminder.

Larry J.

We have a meeting this coming Sunday. I will post all the info later that day and will also update the Website with the information. Just in case someone does not have the url here it is...http://lspbc.org

Dannyo

Originally posted by Danster
We have a meeting this coming Sunday. I will post all the info later that day and will also update the Website with the information. Just in case someone does not have the url here it is...http://lspbc.org

Dannyo

Good I see Rick, got a hold of ya, see ya Sunday.

Larry, after the meeting Sunday we will get the info posted as Danny mentioned above.

Thanks.