The Clash of the Titans!!

TurboTR

sprayhead
...is looming! Be there Nov 16 at River City Raceway, same place we had the Mini Nats this past year. The Clash is becoming the #1 event around the area IMO :) Conley vs ?, Murillo, Havemann, Mud Duck, Urist, Harget, other force fed stangs, the Herzogs, Tony Thorne, Gingrich (7.3 in Outlaw 10.5 :) etc, etc. See www.theclashofthetitans.com Might even see a turbo Buick or two in there. Plus Fri night is the Big Dog and Little Pooch Shootout too!

TurboTR

Neal told me today that Conley can't make it. I am 51% sure I will go if the forecast is good. Lots of classes to choose from.

Art

Originally posted by TurboTR
Well keep bumping up that percentage :) 11/15 Fri night will be great too.

TurboTR

Yeah, the odds are increasing greatly now that the long-range forecasts are available. Weather looks to be totally clear for travel and racing. One more chance to tear my stuff up before winter.

Art

Excellent, bring it on out guys. Enter it in the big dog shootout Fri night too! Let me know if I can answer any track questions or whatever.

TurboTR

Re: you may see MKR there...

Originally posted by Winsett
With bigger tires - more clutch experience - oh and a few other bugs worked out =)

should know more later this week...

take care
Winsett

www.meankidsracing.com

I hope you and the crew make it, Scott. I may have to run the slowest H/U class (DOTs, street drive, etc.) to have any chance at going past round 1. I see that Friday pit-parking opens at noon, looks like I'll be heading out early.

Art

The COTT was awesome, weather was cool and dry, 10.5W tire record fell (7.1x @ 198.x by Millen). Murillo went in the 7.4's, Herzog in the 7.3's, Gingrich had some problems, etc. It rocked.

Congrats to Art for nearly winning the 9 sec index true street class on some new (for him) dot's! He had a slight et advantage over the winner, but a .4x light on the pro tree on the finals pass was the clincher for the winner.

TurboTR