the little truck that CAN..

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
pic 1.

Attachments

• Picture_009.jpg
    Picture_009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 395
Wow that is one sick Syclone!!! The twin turbo Bowtie V6 motor is a work of art... :eek:

Yes please give us some details on the build-up (if you have them) :)

Raist103 said:
is that jason's sy? very sweet sy

I ASSume you are talking about Jason Leach's Pro Street RWD Syclone that was featured in GMHTP mag?? IF so, nope this one is different, probably one of the biggest obvious difference's that jumps out is Jason's has a single 91mm turbo and this one has twins... Both are great looking! :cool:

Damn Man....

I'll tell ya, being an old Florida boy I just really got a soft spot for trucks. I just wish I could swing something like that and three kids in college.

Maybe one day

Phatman said:
Damn Man....

I'll tell ya, being an old Florida boy I just really got a soft spot for trucks. I just wish I could swing something like that and three kids in college.

Maybe one day
damn nice Sy and i bet damn fast :cool:

86brick said:
I ASSume you are talking about Jason Leach's Pro Street RWD Syclone that was featured in GMHTP mag?? IF so, nope this one is different, probably one of the biggest obvious difference's that jumps out is Jason's has a single 91mm turbo and this one has twins... Both are great looking! :cool:
yeah thats who i was thinking. looks good any times yet?

86brick said:
I ASSume you are talking about Jason Leach's Pro Street RWD Syclone that was featured in IF so, nope this one is different, probably one of the biggest obvious difference's that jumps out is Jason's has a single 91mm turbo and this one has twins... Both are great looking! :cool:

You are correct. This one is mine and is getting close to making smoke. I just had it wired by Sparky at Wires & Pliers. :biggrin: It's currently having a custom Air tto Water IC being built and then it's off to be dyno'd.

clone311v6 said:
You are correct. This one is mine and is getting close to making smoke. I just had it wired by Sparky at Wires & Pliers. :biggrin: It's currently having a custom Air tto Water IC being built and then it's off to be dyno'd.

Mike,

That is totally beautiful.
Please let me know about your dyno plans and if you still are running the GT-40s?

Best regards,