• 100_0383.JPG
    100_0383.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Other side

Attachments

• 100_0382.JPG
    100_0382.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
Looks dead sexy. What size? Hey, and dribble some fluids on the floor or something.

They are Mickey Thompson 275 60 15 Street Radial Pro's.

This style was supposed to have received a DOT approval a few months ago.... http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...reet-radial-pro-receives-dot-approval.375301/

Mine came with "For Drag Race Use Only" embossed on the sidewall :( but if I get pulled over, I'm pretty sure it won't be because the cop is suspicious of my tires..... if you know what I mean.;):D

Paid $209 each including shipping, but the company I bought them from has ZERO communications skills. I called a couple of times and e mailed three time s looking for some shipping info because they seemed to take forever to arrive. Got hold of a gal who said they should ship mid May and never heard another thing. Came home from work on the 20th and they were on the doorstep.

I'm really happy with them and they do look SINISTER, yet with Lou's little stroker in there, when I lean on it she still tears 'em loose at 60 mph :D:eek::D

Gotta love it!

Nice, very nice! They look BA for sure.

The really good pic's I have won't upload, they kinda show off the shop I run too..... You should understand, Navy man and all......

It was actually kinda messy when I took the shots......

email them to me, I will upload them if you want, or I could just sit here and drool over them. ;)

email them to me, I will upload them if you want, or I could just sit here and drool over them. ;)

PM me your e mail and I'll get some to you... I'd love to get them up. It keeps telling me the files are too big.

Might be Saturday before I can do it.....

Nice. Cant wait for them to be DOT legal.:) I'm guessing that you'll be running them at 20 ish PSI?

Mike B.

Nice. Cant wait for them to be DOT legal.:) I'm guessing that you'll be running them at 20 ish PSI?

Mike B.

Mike's Signature: "Everything I know about sex, I learned at T6P, or from the movie Deliverance."

I'mma l'il scared to answer here.........:p