The Site is now a PITA

This is a slow erratic site now with all the crap ads. I don't plan on being here much, if ever, anymore.
I just don't enjoy it. Who needs more ads than even scammer sites throw at you.
I just bought some bumper fillers and I didn't get them from a sponsor here. Who needs this?
They say they need ad revenue to support the site yet I see many forums that have significantly
less ads than this place.

No other site for Turbo Buicks like this one. GNTTYPE is good for reference but it feels like 1999 there.

Best site on the net for TR's, we all understand why the ad's and we live with it. Maybe you should go ski-ing?

I only come here for the naked chicks and free beer...

^ That must be a hidden section :(. The ads aren't annoying, however, the site going down every other day and it not working on mobile apps is the annoying part.

This site seemed to have all kinds of issues for a while, but it seems like it's been pretty solid for the last year or so.

Maybe I'm missing something, the majority of the pop up ads I see are from websites I have recently visit.
The others few pop up ads don't bother me. If that's what it takes to keep this Forum prosperous,keep the ads coming,:spam:

i forget about the adds until $#^@$&#^*% threads like this one. What are we talking about again?
Let me get out of here before i remember.

Yup! The adds are a PITA. IMHO, FB is a better place to chat. This a better place for knowledge and TB related sources.
I post on both. I support this site because I understand how important it is to those who need that knowledge.
I feel that this site is much more important to the over all TB family than most people realize.
I am also very grateful for what Shane does for us.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I can live with the ads, although there are many more here than any other forums i visit, (and i moderate on one, and run/own another) The things i wish they'd deal with are the yellow background buttons, and the way the page loads. - which is a result of all the ads, i can't tell you how many times i click on a page, only to have at that last millisecond the page scrolls and that click is now on something other than i originally wanted. Those are the frustrating things. Oh, and not getting email notifications to posts and constantly having to reload a page to see if someone has responded.