There a way to soften up my new window seals?

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
My car had new window seals when it got new paint a while back. I originally thought I could fix some wind noise I had with some window adjustments, and that did help a lot, but the problem is the seals are pretty hard. If they where a little bit softer like most g body window seals are, the windows would be able to seal a lot better and my problem would be solved. I assume they are cheap aftermarket. Is there something I can wipe them down with to soften them up? Maybe like some fabriglide or silicon spray or something like that? Just wondering if anybody has encountered this and has a good suggestion before I start trying some stuff on my own.

wow! they even have forums for detailing. This morning I doused them pretty good with some really thick dressing. I'll do that bout once a week for a couple months and see where that gets me. They've got to be the aftermarket junk, not the good oem replacement stuff. But, I'll give this a try first before shelling out the big bucks for the good stuff. thanks