Thoughts on New Engine Build and Capability

turbocody

GOT BOOST!
i have been rounding up parts for this for the last several months and finally have everything to put it together and machine shop should be done machining it anytime now. here is the complete longblock setup with the extra stuff to run it.

109 block
rjc girdle
rjc crank scraper
center billet caps
eagle crank
h-beam rods
diamond 30 over pistons(floating)
ported gn1 heads from nick micale
port matched intake from nick
218-218 hyd.roller cam from dls..112l/s 544-544 lift w/1.65's
comp roller lifters
beehive valve springs
T&D 1.65 ratio roller rockers
rjc deep sump oil pan
cometic head gaskets
arp hardware for everything
hi-volume front cover
bhj balancer
j&w flexplate
ta ss headers
ta low profile valve covers
f.a.s.t xfi w/83lb inj
precision 70gtq turbo
precision fmic
hrparts motor mounts
precision vigilante 3800 stall converter
all of this going through a billet 2004r w/brake and built 8.5 rear

thats all i can think of right now...but anyway, this should be up and running real soon and i wanted some input on what i can run with this setup and the pros and cons of it. any advice welcome, good or bad. i'm hoping for 700rwhp with this....high 9's?
thanks

Sound good. Who did your machine work. I don't know of any local machine shops familiar with our engine. I'd like to check it out when you get it together. That's the cam I'm thinking about running.
Thanks,
Mike

his name is dave, been doing it for a while....everyone calls him (bluebell). he has experience with our engines...including the girdle setup and whatnot. he is located in garland,tx

his name is dave, been doing it for a while....everyone calls him (bluebell). he has experience with our engines...including the girdle setup and whatnot. he is located in garland,tx

Sounds like what I'm looking for!
Can you pm me his phone number?

Also,What rods are you running?

curious

As to why a girdle plus a deep pan---IMO that will drop your drain plug below the bottom of your cross member. Looking @ 9 + Qts. to fill if you have a remote filter and cooler.

well, i had to have a new oil pan so i liked the looks of the rjc pan...plus, it is coated and has a flush mounted oil bung to drain all the oil out. i went 109 because i wanted a tsm style setup, looking into running it this yr. and yes lee, it's going to take a lot of oil:biggrin: as far as the plug sticking below the crossmember, it's not a big concern for me as the car is not street drivin a whole lot, and i avoid any big dips in the road.

great combo-with all of that ,i would have went with a stroker combo for a tsm max 250 cubes.