THS sponsors for BG

11.20n1320

We have sponsorship for THS for BG.
Extreme Automatics $500 clams
Hartline Performance $300 in gift certificates
Boost crew paying out to #1 qualifier
Turb stitches will give a sweatshirt to the winner and decals to who ever runs the class
Have more vendors contacted just waiting to hear back from them. Support these vendors for stepping up and helping us support our class. Any other vendors wanting to support us can PM me here.
DDAY

Last edited:
RJC racing has stepped up and is giving $100 !!
That brings the total $1000 plus!! Thank you vendors for helping out!!! We still have a few more vendors to get back with us.
DDay

Great job David. It is good to see these vendors helping to promote our class, THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND SPONSORED. I look forward to seeing everyone in BG.

I'm planning on it. Bought a truck n trailer so I wouldn't get scared to turn up the boost, run 2 classes, and break my 850 mi ride home. I enjoyed watching your car last year DDay, it was MOVIN'!

HRpartsNstuff is in again (as Always) for:
A discount coupon for $75 off a $500+ purchase or $150 off a $900+ purchase for the winner.
A discount coupon for $50 off a $500+ purchase or $100 off a $900+ purchase for the runner up.

Clay do you plan on running THS ? Did who ever you sold your THS car to plan on running BG?
DDAY