Thumbs up to Bruce Toelle and PTS!!

dgreene

Broke as hell.........
I just wanted to give Mr. Bruce Toelle a big thumbs up for helping get my trans rebuilt to last. Bruce didn't actually do the work, but all the parts used in the rebuild were from him along with his invaluable advice and insight into the 200-4R. He always returned calls and was extremely helpful with any concerns that me and my transmission guy had. He even took the time to draw some stuff out and fax them for some last minute tweeks!!

The individual that did the rebuild was Danny Parris Jr. of Cleveland Transmission Service in Kings Mountain NC(he's the owner). All the parts(except a new lockup solenoid) were from PTS.

Some of the parts that were used in the rebuild were:

PTS Xtreme Hardened Pump Stator
PTS billet servo
PTS complete preasure regulator system
Alto H/D 2 3/8 Band and PTS Xtreme Band Anchor 300m
PTS Xtreme L/R Center Support w/ Roller Bearing installed
PTS Xtreme Roller Park Gear
Complete rebuild kit with heavy duty clutches substituted
and, as a side note-
I'll be ordering a PTS Xtreme Shallow Aluminium Pan and bottom feeder sump this week before I bolt the slicks back on and go to the track.

Some of the springs were also changed and the plate drilled per Bruces instructions. All this has led to one killer shifting trans!!! Along with the new PI Vigilante 3000RPM stall converter I installed(sorry Bruce, but I go a deal on it) my car is kicking better than ever with no other changes to the car.

Once again, thanks Bruce!!!!:D