Time to go stage II with A/C!

Norbs,
I know you have other priorities now but I got to tell you that you need to get out there and run off some stress. I can't have all the fun.
AG.

I know, I saw your video, your spool time was a huge improvement , but what happened mid track rev limit?

Looking at my DASH calibration, apparently didn't set it up to shift....Dam, I could have sworn I did that.

AG.

Norbs,

Just to give you some feedback. All the extra effort to properly dual feed the fuel rails paid off. The fuel pressure now tracks 1:1 and as a result is pulling fuel out like crazy.
AG.

I regret to inform everyone that I am directing all my efforts towards my parents the car is on hold indefinitely....

Good news I;m back to work, suffering but really no choice right now.. Hopefully one day I;ll hit mach 3. on the dyno ..just like this..:zombie:

Last edited:
22 million H.P.? You've been using Don Wang's desk top dyno program again haven't you. :p

Good to have you back Norbert.

Neal

Over the weekend the island car (Big Sexy) did an 8.5 in the 1/4 with production style heads at the Annual Battle of the Islands drag event (Caribbean islands). Soft launch, and we're just tickling into the high boost numbers (30.7 psi boost).
A 1968 Chevelle with a single turbocharged, stroked Buick V6 burning methanol and using nitrous/gasoline to spool. TA block and heads. Borg Warner 98mm S510 by Precision, Torque converter by Rusty
Won all matchups and came away with low ET of the meet. Congratulations to team Nevis!
Not 22 million HP, but what the heck
The first time this amateur island driver had been down the quarter mile in this car. What a rush that must have been

Last edited:
A 1968 Chevelle with a single turbocharged, stroked Buick V6 burning methanol and using nitrous/gasoline to spool. TA block and heads. Borg Warner 98mm S510 by Precision, Torque converter by Rusty
Won all matchups and came away with low ET of the meet, which included dragsters. Congratulations to team Nevis!

How fast was it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How fast was it?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Well, the timeslip says trap MPH 5.2? We're talking about drag racing on a small island here

The other car has a turbocharged Mazda rotary in it. I think in a Toyota body. That car did an 8.99 earlier on this day, but I was told it was capable of 8.2s or 8.4s prior to this event. This car was an important one to beat, but it would have been nice if it had a better run. Another car that we wanted to beat was the King of Cali car. Another rotary capable of low 8s also.
Keep in mind that this was a soft launch due to track conditions, as you can see in the video, and we are just dipping into the high boost region, with no sign of power plateauing yet. 98mm turbo!

Last edited:
Glad this thread still has some interest, however my situation has not changed, still suffering in mild back pain and famliy issues are still the major conern, and I have not even looked at the car at all in months...

I hope you don't mind me sharing my news on your thread, norbs. I hope you feel better soon. I want to see that 22 million HP.