time to upgrade need sugestions

so I have been looking at different vendors and I think im going with the 3 inch dp from rjc there power plate and there slic. Are any of you using that cooler? How does it fit what is your opinion on it? Thanks for the advise.

Don't waste your money on the slic. Find a used a duttweiler neck stock intercooler, turbo is the limiting factor right now.

so I got the alky kit and a dp and maf conversion. going to get this dialed in first and push the stock turbo to its limit before upgrading, Thanks for all the help

along with 60lb injectors and matching chip. Julio and Jason at rjc wre also a huge help.

along with 60lb injectors and matching chip. Julio and Jason at rjc wre also a huge help.

Did you get the chip made for the new injectors and alky with the new maf?

Did you get a regular translator or the AXIS? What size maf?

Before you start tuning and pushing the stock turbo, do you have it in your budget to purchase a wideband o2 sensor? Innovate sells ones for $220 with a digital gauge as well.

I highly recommend grabbing a wideband before tuning so that you can have as accurate info as possible.

What DP did you get?

rjc 3in dp and his boost controller. regular translator 3inch maf and yes I told eric about all the mods. I got the maf from him. Maybe a wide band in the future but just reading and trying to keep it simple as possible for now. Don't want to put on to many parts at once.