Times on E85??

jdpolzin

I want to know who is running the best times on 100% E85? Hopefully we'll get the 10's soon out of AustinIBEW145's car. Unfortunately the winter is going to hold us up a bit.

So what are your fastest times boys?

I think Tom J went 10.20's at 132mph:eek:. I may be off a little but not sure!

HTH

Prasad

Well hopefully Turbo Farm West will be right on Turbo Farm East's tail in the 10's baby!!!!!! Better watch out!!!:biggrin:

Well hopefully Turbo Farm West will be right on Turbo Farm East's tail in the 10's baby!!!!!! Better watch out!!!:biggrin:

Man I hope so, you know a 63 turbo or better will do the job for sure. Is he still running the 60?:eek:

Prasad

See my time in my signature. It has to be one of the quicker TA-49 E85 cars around :biggrin:

see sig:biggrin:

new motor going in this winter

ive got cal on my side...

10s should be right around the corner...

today at reynolds 24lbs boost cpt66-bb turbo champion extreme ported irons 215-220 hyd roller xfi e-85 400 w-brake ptc conv mt et streets 160lb injectors
full weight car mid day approx 70-74 degrees I could not get my rjc boost controller past 24 pounds

Attachments

• out.jpg
    out.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 252
today at reynolds 24lbs boost cpt66-bb turbo champion extreme ported irons 215-220 hyd roller xfi e-85 400 w-brake ptc conv mt et streets 160lb injectors
full weight car mid day approx 70-74 degrees I could not get my rjc boost controller past 24 pounds

Nice time!

It's the first time I have been to the track since getting the cage put in The tune from cal was for 6162 turbo I bolted the cpt66 bb .85 on and only had 2-3 percent O2 correction after the 60 foot mark from launch till the 60 foot mark was 6-7 % correction. a little more tune 4-5 pounds more boost I think I may be able to hit a hi 9

I was the multi-colored car Black Gn with blue doors and a red header panel

It's the first time I have been to the track since getting the cage put in The tune from cal was for 6162 turbo I bolted the cpt66 bb .85 on and only had 2-3 percent O2 correction after the 60 foot mark from launch till the 60 foot mark was 6-7 % correction. a little more tune 4-5 pounds more boost I think I may be able to hit a hi 9

thread hijack
what was your injector duty cycle
and how does it idle?

-dan

cool i'm doing a similar build this winter
maybe ill try 120's
should still be enough...i hope
-dan