Tinman GNX style rear Brace....

Coach would the GNX style Brace be a fairly easy install with all of this in the trunk ? pic is attached
The brace installs behind the rear seat. You would still want to remove all those items...but once it's in...everything would go right back in.

Seem to recall that someone on this forum used some form of bodyman's adhesive, along with either bolts or rivets.

That's how I did it. Test fit it, used " seam sealer " ( epoxy based ) drilled the holes where recommended and used the bolts supplied with the kit. Every bit as good as welding and without the worry of causing a fire. Worked great.

Just finished mine up. Weld er in!

Attachments

• 20161208_154837.jpg
    20161208_154837.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 186
Installed my Tinman GNX brace this weekend. I bolted it. Wasn't too bad except for reaching the nut/washer side of the lower 4 bolts. Had to get creative to position them. But we got it. My son helped me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Installed my Tinman GNX brace this weekend. I bolted it. Wasn't too bad except for reaching the nut/washer side of the lower 4 bolts. Had to get creative to position them. But we got it. My son helped me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I bolted mine in a few years ago and my sons smaller hands were a big help. He was probably 12 years old at that time.
5615364a7182be361b97c063f8d29a74.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk