tired of passengers kicking

vinis1987

Had some free time and tired of people kicking the wire out of my ecm so made a fiberglass cover that will help

Attachments

• 20160314_095237.jpg
    20160314_095237.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 617
Cool idea. Maybe do some black carpet on it?

Yeah planning on putting new carpet in going to cover it then. i was going to do grey but my 11 year old daughter who helped me make said black. And she definitely has better judgment than me lol

I relocated mine to the glove box. I bought an extension for the harnes from Caspers.

Good idea. laminate it with some black or grey cloth. 3-M spray adhesive.

Passengers are not usually allowed in my car. This solves a lot of problems. And when "she" is, she's supposed to just sit there and try to look pretty. Not allowed to bring anything with her, no pocketbook, breathing, drinking, smoking, eat, wear shoes, touch any controls, roll-up or down the windows, lock or unlock the doors, or even move in my car. JUST SIT STILL!

I can't seem to enforce the "Hair Tucked Up In The Hat" rule though! So I still have to tolerate picking the blond hairs of my black seats.:mad:

Passengers are not usually allowed in my car. This solves a lot of problems. And when "she" is, she's supposed to just sit there and try to look pretty. Not allowed to bring anything with her, no pocketbook, breathing, drinking, smoking, eat, wear shoes, touch any controls, roll-up or down the windows, lock or unlock the doors, or even move in my car. JUST SIT STILL!

Ya, ya, tuff guy!:rolleyes:

Suggest you keep in mind, just who has the "key" to the "taco locker"!!!:D:D

I can't seem to enforce the "Hair Tucked Up In The Hat" rule though! So I still have to tolerate picking the blond hairs of my black seats.:mad:
That's hilarious. My son hits it with his big size 13 boats all the time. I love him dearly but I've taught him to get in carefully, don't slam the door, let me operate the windows, put your seat belt on and then don't move. Also, don't hang your arm out the window as it might smudge the door paint. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I need to secure mine. Drives me crazy when it pops off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm the first to admit that she beats me up twice a day......even when I don't need it! Just to keep me in line!:eek:

But I make it such a pain for her to get into the Buick, she hardly wants to anymore.:D

No stock ECM anymore problem solved. XFI box under the passengers seat. :cool:

Man that would be annoying. My powerlogger has the new style that's hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called a Mannequin