to much fuel now

i had 42# injector when i ran the car it would run fine but shortly after the boost kicked in it would fall on it face so i did an injector change fuel pump is fine new injector and chip are 72# know it tomuch fuel

Any time you do a injector and chip change, start with a baseline. With a gauge on the rail, and the vacuum line off the regulator, what is the fuel pressure? If you have a hose big enought to reach your windshield, what is the pressure at WOT? With black, wet plugs, most likely TOO MUCH fuel. Adding 72# injectors may have made it worse. BTW, are you using E85 with 72# injectors?

i'm order an AFR for it to read to air fuel so i can get a better read or i mite take it to chassis dyno

i have a scan master the o2 read low at idle like 400 to 500 maybe a little higher not much i know it suppose to be at 750 to 800 at idle

how do i take out fuel at idle and add at wot the chip for the 72 pounds say it add at wot from first gear all the way to 4 gear

I suspect a combination of things but since the plugs are sooted and low NB O2 reading, it tells me there may be a misfire.

There are a couple of questions to help you figure this out;
What chip is in the car?
What plugs/gap?
What ignition are you using and what is the condition?

i have a scan master the o2 read low at idle like 400 to 500 maybe a little higher not much i know it suppose to be at 750 to 800 at idle

How old is your O2 sensor? My O2's were reading low until I replaced the O2 sensor. Now they read higher & are more stable instead of jumping around aimlesley.

~JM~

ya that what it doing jumping around then i need to replace it so every thing else can read right

i got it to go know i turn the blm up to 154 it run good but still pops a little in 3 and 4 should i take out more timing on the scan master it on 112 for blm 4 that suppose to be for 3 and 4 gear
blm 3 is at 122 it for 1 and 2 gear

even tho i have the scan master fuel turn all the way up the regulator on the rall was turn down to 40 with the vacum line on i'm turn it back up to 43 tomorrow cause it filt like it was still running out of fuel

Are you getting KR?
How much boost?

What are the FP and O2's at WOT?

i just got off the phone with the person i got the injector and the chip from he told me what i need to do but your right on the o2 sensor ill get a new for it tomorrow and new plug and make some more adjustment but thank you foer helping