TR Parts For Sale In Houston

Downtown

I'm in the Houston area and I've got a lot of misc. TR parts for sale. I was pretty deep in these things in the late 90's and parted out a few cars, dug through junkyards, bought other people's left over parts, etc. No real speed parts, but lots of original parts and NOS stuff I picked up.

I've got a couple of BRF tranny's (and BOP turbo 350 and 400), a dozen stock intercoolers, a rear end, stock intakes, heads, (1) block, aluminum bumper supports, Monte Carlo front braces, new emblems, etc. The big stuff is all used, but lots of little stuff still in the packages. Also about (30) aluminum brake drums.

I've got a Turbo Limited that needs some (lots) of body work, but is a good car (12.20's and looks stock under the hood). A dark blue Turbo T all torn down, but all the parts are there.

PM with needs and interests and I'll see if I've got what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Kenny Brown

With a total of 24 posts I doubt he is on here much.

If you do get on here mr brown some pix would be nice.

Sorry guys, I do not get on here much. Headed to the shop now with my list and will try to respond to everyone tomorrow.

I'm bringing a stack of aluminum drums and will mic them all. $125 set.

I'm always looking for a bargain. Never know what is out there if I don't see pix. I would look into some interior stuff.
Dash, upper plate the dun usually gets the best of. Door panels, rear seat side panels. Engine pieces.

Kenny, how much for a pair of the MC braces? I lived in Houston since I was a toddler up until January 2015. We moved to Wisconsin where all of my extended family is in June 2016.