Trying to Locate My 85TType-Last Seen-RI- Any Tips?

David Bliss

Just signed up again after years in and out - similar to allot of tales I sold my first Turbo Buick in college when the turbo blew. It was a 1985, light blue with grey interior including Lear Siegler Cloth buckets and factory power sunroof. I added 87 grill and rear spoiler. Aside from gutted cat and KN Filter it was pretty much stock with G80 rear, had Boston Accoustics front speakers in door panels in place of Concert Sound. I do not think RI has the best records online-been poking around. I traded to a guy in southern RI, Hopedale area maybe, somewhere by Exit 2 off Rt 95 in 1993 or 1994. Vin is: 1G4GK4790FP423404.
Any good idea on track a VIN to current owner? Any Help appreciated. Thank you
Dave
Mass.

That would be the hope/exeter area, seeing any kind of turbo regal in RI is pretty slim besides mine I've only seen two others in the last 5 years but ill keep an eye out for it...Mike

Thanks Mike!
I cant seem to find a online way to run VIN #'s in RI to see when the car was last registered/titled - you have to be a resident and go to a police station? The last title record I find on it is mine from 1988 in MA thru vinaudit.com!

Just signed up again after years in and out - similar to allot of tales I sold my first Turbo Buick in college when the turbo blew. It was a 1985, light blue with grey interior including Lear Siegler Cloth buckets and factory power sunroof. I added 87 grill and rear spoiler. Aside from gutted cat and KN Filter it was pretty much stock with G80 rear, had Boston Accoustics front speakers in door panels in place of Concert Sound. I do not think RI has the best records online-been poking around. I traded to a guy in southern RI, Hopedale area maybe, somewhere by Exit 2 off Rt 95 in 1993 or 1994. Vin is: 1G4GK4790FP423404.
Any good idea on track a VIN to current owner? Any Help appreciated. Thank you
Dave
Mass.

The car was last resigistered in 09-12- 1996 in Sauderstown, R.I

I live in the northwest section of RI, and have not seen your car . there are two gns in this part of the state, mine and an other a little north of me. Good luck finding it.
dave
87gn