TSA Picture Thread 2015 GS Nationals

Thumper

IMG_20151017_183922415_HDR.jpg

Steve Branger, Dale Collins, Dave Roland and Missy Thompson

Last edited:
IMG_20151017_183752839.jpg

Steve Branger Black 87 Turbo T, Dave Roland White 87 Turbo T, Dale Collins White 87 Turbo T and Missy Thompson Black 86 Grand National

My apologies for not getting more pictures this year. I quickly found out that when you are racing it doesn't leave much time for anything else. I brought my camera with me but it never came out of the case. Bill will try to be up at the starting line more next year instead of at the scales. He suggested getting the ticket girls to document our weights for us? Just something to think about.

Missy

A Big THANK YOU to Bill for stepping up again as TSA class Promoter & RRA, as it is a lot of hard work & I am sure everyone wants him to know how much we appreciate it !
It was also Great to have 2 New Racers show up for the class this year. Steve Branger and Dave Roland are First Class Competitors and just Great Guys ! Sorry to see that Kip Asplund and Clay Arnold could not make it this year but hope they will be back next year.
Thanks to Missy Thompson our First Class Lady Racer and for all the things you do for us, Congratulations on your 1st win !
Had a great time again !
Dale

I have been offline since BG.

I had an absolute BLAST running TSA!!!

We need to spread the word and get many more competitors involved!!