TSM Legal 8-second pass

It was amazing to see Don lay down the first 8 sec pass on Friday during qualifying and then to see him back it up and better it with the 8.89 @152.9 was just plain nutz!!!!:eek: Congrats to Don and his crew, the car is dialed in very well and making a crapload of power from a 109.:eek:

Just walked in the door, HUGE CONGRATS DON!!!! The second pass was beautiful from where I was sitting!!!!!

Back later to give proper thanks and congrats to everyone, family qt is needed :cool:

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!

what else can we say!!!!!

NOW THE QUESTION IS???????? HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!!!!

JD

Just walked in the door, HUGE CONGRATS DON!!!! The second pass was beautiful from where I was sitting!!!!!

Back later to give proper thanks and congrats to everyone, family qt is needed :cool:

So you went to Reynolds and not Noble? :rolleyes:

There's always next year :D

Where is the video from Reynolds? Anyone got it uploaded yet?
The video footage I took the whole three days I was there is being sent off to Nelson to edit into the "Reynolds 2009 DVD" after he edits everything he will post the video.

Scot W.

Wow....AND backed it up!!! The car wasn't even straining. Sounded like a friggin toranado goin down the track.!

I'm so glad you built my motor.:):cool:

Thanks for all the hard work you do, Scott. You didn't post Don's exact ET and mph. The correct times are listed in my sig.

Thanks for all the hard work you do, Scott. You didn't post Don's exact ET and mph. The correct times are listed in my sig.

Like I said in the post, I am awaiting for Sully to send to me the printed results from the track. Don provided to me the correct numbers this morning.:)

Like I said in the post, I am awaiting for Sully to send to me the printed results from the track. Don provided to me the correct numbers this morning.:)

Scott, just in case nobody has said it THANK YOU!

Thanks for getting all the right stuff to the right people to make it a legal pass, and doing everything else you do to keep our class going strong!!!

New Reynold's bests TSM times:

Don Cruz 8.894@152.93
Toni Colalilo 9.274@145.74
Jason White 9.346@144.43
Steve Sullivan 9.563@139.49
Adam Calcote 9.700@138.02
Randy Alexander9.913@135.81

Not positive, but I think every TSM racer ran a personal best this weekend

It Is Official

Final Qualifying ladder from the Reynolds TSM race:

Attachments

• reynolds09_qual.jpg