TSM racers from Indiana

What happened to your house in KY?

Welcome to the Hooser state, now come get your exhaust ;)

We got a lot more house for the money in IN. Plus my wife is from Brookville (former home of the chit talker lol)

yes, i am building at tsm motor, its a lonnies shop. just want to finish what i started first with the small block.

depends on how much money i can come up with in the next 6 months. if i strike it rich, ta's all the way.

Save your pennies.... the TAs are worth it.

Attachments

• TA 2.JPG
    TA 2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 130
  • TA heads.JPG
    TA heads.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 141
Can't say you don't give your crew a nice view from the "office". :eek: :D

Thats the truth! lol

Now are you going to have to move north before your car comes out too? I know another GN was picked up in New Lennox last week and brought a lil further north...... ;)

Thats the truth! lol

Now are you going to have to move north before your car comes out too? I know another GN was picked up in New Lennox last week and brought a lil further north...... ;)

Hope to have it out next spring. I think I know the GN your talking about;) . Is it for Plumber Kevin? I saw he was looking on chitown.

Hope to have it out next spring. I think I know the GN your talking about;) . Is it for Plumber Kevin? I saw he was looking on chitown.

The GN came up to G Body Johnny (JP on chitown), but I know Plumber Kevin is in the market - hahaha.

Hope you do have your car out next year. I know there will be several mean buicks prowling the streets around chitown in 09..... :D