TT 6.1 or 5.7 chip?

zapp240

I will be upgrading the injectors on my 87 GN here soon and was wondering if I should go with the 6.1 or stay with the 5.7. I currently run 42.5 (009's) with my setup and while looking at logs from a few runs this spring, noticed I have been pushing my duty cycle up into the 90%'s at 25# boost. I have a stock heads and unopened motor except the cc982's springs, TA62 turbo and other bolt ons.

I will be going with the 60# flow matched /chip combo and was wondering if the motor is suited for a 6.1 or stay with the 5.7 I run alky with 93 octane, have have an AEM wideband. besides the WB operation at WOT, are there any other particulars with the 6.1? if I turn off the correction, will it run similar to the 5.7? still have a few stock items that I haven't swapped out (MAF) and was wondering if the 6.1 was geared more to a performance motor instead of a street cruiser. thanks for any input.

I went from a 5.7 to the wide band chip. Usual turbo, downpipe, alky upgrades.....no difference between the two except it helped reduce a knock issue I had. If you already have the wideband it should be on your upgrade list